KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Swapping wheels? Adding suspension? Adding traction mods? This is the place for anything between the body and the ground!
By Jolanta A
I was looking through this forum earlier trying to find a solution for my sons traction issues on his Gator XUV 550 and a many of the solutions were DIY. I was really frustrated with the fact that the tires were slipping on many of the terrains that he was ridding on and would have to go give him a push to get him going. I searched online and found the best solution!!!!!!

www.scratchinfortraction.com I order a set of bands initially because I wanted to know if it would work. To my surprise, I installed them and they worked very well. They were a bit tough to install considering I was stretching a massive rubber band over the tire. They do not move from side to side either. My son is so much happier as am I!!!!

I have now ordered my second set for the front. I was finding that they were wearing quickly and these would stop that!

I couldn't be happier with my purchase and hope you all find this information helpful!

Cheers!
By toycrusher
Is this your company?
Pines

$200 obo

Brushless on a budget

I would love to see some of your work.

That rim looks good. Any update on your project?

You might replacing the thermal cut out switch wit[…]

HobbyMasters