KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Swapping wheels? Adding suspension? Adding traction mods? This is the place for anything between the body and the ground!
By engelstine
I recently picked up dune racers off swap site. I am having an issue with the Steering on it. It appears to struggle to turn in one direction (Believe to the right) when there is someone in it. If I take the front wheels off the ground the steering wheels turns ok side to side. I am going to take it apart in the next few days to see if something is stripped or can be tightened but I wanted to check here to see if anyone has run into an issue similar to this, Ill be back later at some point to start modifying the PW as well.
By engelstine
Thanks for the info, I believe I have found the issue to be the Steering wheel hole for the Steering shaft. It looks like the plastic is worn so that the slots dont hold it tightly in place. Does anyone have a Fix for this? or do I buy a new steering wheel? I was trying to figure out a way to Cotter Pin or set screw the Shaft to the Steering wheel so they are one piece.
By rosaann
I had Dune with same bug, in the end, I just came up with a quick, 10-15 mins simple steering mod, that'll get ur punk buttocks brats rolling style again.Just 2 simple things you can do, to improve the steering on these.
- Shave off some of the steering plastic in steering colum limiter factory design
- Add spacer to factory steering link
I hope it will help

Hey all, I just need to clear up a couple things […]

Largest safe fuse?

Fuses are sized per the wire gauge that the they a[…]

Sorry as after searching this has been asked a mil[…]

PS if the link didn't work let me know or if the p[…]

HobbyMasters