KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Swapping wheels? Adding suspension? Adding traction mods? This is the place for anything between the body and the ground!
By Dan DaMan
My Daughter smashed into a rock with her powerwheels truck. Its Modded to 24v

I believe she may have damaged the steering as you can hear the wheel scrape the plastics. Is there anything close I can use to replace the steering components? Not sure if anything is close to that model I can use and mod to work.?
By Tythejeepman
Hi I have spare parts Silverado are you needing the steering shaft from the steering wheel to lower part let me know I can try to figure something out!
By Tythejeepman
I have the whole front lift with steering arms I believe, I can take a look when I get home but as far as the motors go you can swap out the 2 seater Jeep Wrangler motors as well as shifter its all plug and play on it for sure I actually swapped a whole jeep harness over into mine with the shifter and motors because I was afraid of frying the slow start harness by putting it on 18 volts below I took an old beater created this , lights ,harbor freight air horn with compressor, full fog lights, running lights, taillights , 18volt power set up, custom designed fog light lenses on photo shop, and custom Allison duramax badges I'll be glad to hook you up with the front components if needed! I kinda go overboard on these Ive built two loaded with accessories for my niece and for a friends daughter who's mom was going through a divorce love seeing kids having there own Powerwheels I REMEBER mine and how much fun it was to drive so I build them for fun!
Attachments
image.jpeg
By Tythejeepman
oh no not this one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I have a extra silverado sitting behind my house, this one is for my sisters set of twins its an 18v turbo dmax lol a rare sawblade that i got for free you should of saw what it looked like before this it truly looked like a piece of crap hahaha i disassemble this in crammed it in my mazda to get it home i didnt relize the rarity of them till suburbancharlie told me what the value on some of the parts were lol, when i get home ill take a picture to show you what I have left on the parts truck lol!

Hi All, Grandpa just got our 2 year old a Power W[…]

Shooting a TV commercial and need two mod power wh[…]

Jeep Hurricane Radio

I looked in the battery compartment and didn't see[…]

This is my gooseneck trailer I made for my son. He[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course