KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Swapping wheels? Adding suspension? Adding traction mods? This is the place for anything between the body and the ground!
Greeting everyone! I wanted to share what I've done so far to my son's PW.

I noticed that when my 80lbs nephew rides with him, the front wheels would camber, so I made a cut to house the extra support.

PW Cut for Extra Support.jpg
Add description

It's strange that after the cut, it seemed that it was meant to have the extra support. Here's what it looked like afterwards.

PW Extra Support.jpg
Add description

I discovered that the galvanized steel that I used wasn't stiff enough to support the top, so I switched locations with the original support, and also I sandwiched a thrust bearning for easier steering.

Thust bearing01.jpg
Add description

I might weld a T bar later to replace the steering knuckles and place the support on top and bottom ends.

I cut up a bicycle tire and riveted them on the rear wheels, used a single 700 X 40C tire from my hybrid bike, it had plenty of rubber. Still, I stretched it a bit to make the tire profile low.

PW Rubber tire.jpg
Add description

I hate the grinding noise that the plastic wheels make on pavement when it's running over tiny pebbles, so I'll try spraying the front tires with Flex Seal, and hope to reduce that noise, then maybe I'll do the same for the rear tires. :D :D :D

My son's only four, turning five in September, so I hope that he'd be able to ride this car for a few more years.

Hey all, I just need to clear up a couple things […]

Largest safe fuse?

Fuses are sized per the wire gauge that the they a[…]

Sorry as after searching this has been asked a mil[…]

PS if the link didn't work let me know or if the p[…]

HobbyMasters