KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Swapping wheels? Adding suspension? Adding traction mods? This is the place for anything between the body and the ground!
By eerstenk
just wanted to share a quick 20 min; $20mod for your car. i have the 2017 mustang and wasn’t able to make it up hill in our cul-de-sac, regardless of the Traction Control in this car advertised to reduce speed and transfer power to other wheels. so was thinking to wrap tires in rubber, but had some net/screen left from when i installed window screen. i cut it to width of existing plastic tire and measured length of tire and wrapped it overlapping it just a tad, then stapled it every few inches. the noise reduction was significant, having left front tires unwrapped i could hear the noise coming from front tires. he was able to make it up wet grass, wet driveways, even a very steep pathway in the park that had tree debree. i was impressed. the screen/net i used was the kind used for netting screen doors to prevent pets from running through the net, its more heavy duty, thicker, and has a rubber texture to it, its soft and flexible. after driving around various terrains the net held up. its maybe not the most permanent fix but did sure work.
Attachments
image1.jpeg
image1.jpeg (20.32 KiB) Viewed 512 times

Got harbor freight 13x5 tires on rim, sawed off th[…]

New guy

Hello everyone! I found so much great info here I […]

Dune racer batman 24 volt help

Thanks Wesley -- good point that not everyone want[…]

Thanks

HobbyMasters Udemy Course