KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Swapping wheels? Adding suspension? Adding traction mods? This is the place for anything between the body and the ground!
By Bhanu
Hi
Somehow the screw in the steering wheel for my black bmw 6V ride-on fell off ,then unfortunately a kid pulled the wheel and the wires that are connecting the steering and the car cut off.But still the car is moving when the pedal is hit .Please help me fix this..its a brand new one and cant throw away in the trash .It will be very helpful .
By dlgg7
Sorry, can't necessarily help you exactly myself, but what brand is it? What functions does the steering wheel have on it? Have a model # since it's still new? How long you had it? Buy it locally? (If so, take it back w/a receipt and exchange it.) Otherwise, to get help figuring it out, the brand, model # should yield a wiring diagram somewhere so it can be traced back! Shouldn't be any problem then.
By TinCanTomCat
Get some pictures.

Unfortunately a lot of the "non-famous" brands seem to change their design or brand often, so we can't say 'follow this guide'.

But we can try point you in the right direction.

At worse-case - you'll loose the steering buttons.
Neither is it trash-worthy - eBay it!
By Retom7
Luckily these things all break down pretty easily, but if it's just wires being pulled apart, it's an easy fix. Depending how handy you are, you should be able to figure out which wires connect to each other. If you take photos, I can likely help you figure this out. If the wires have enough extra length, I would recommend clipping them nicely with wire cutters, and then you can either solder them together, twist them together and use a wire connector cap, or use wire crimp connectors. Any way you do it, I also recommend you put some heat shrink tubing around it just for some added support. If the wires are too short, you can just do this process twice for each wire and add in some extra piece of wire in between to give you a little more slack to work with.
Dune racer batman 24 volt help

Thanks Wesley -- good point that not everyone want[…]

Thanks

powerwheels Bigfoot

Not metal frame. Needs wiring replaced. Melted fr[…]

I'm not sure about the others, but I run what I us[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course