KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything you want to put here that is "G" rated that doesnt really fit anywhere else
By daveweber34
Finding a long lost sippy cup........

.......with curdled milk in it. YUK!!!!
Last edited by daveweber34 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By gratefuldad
Oh Man, that's the best thing for bringing back to life the French Fries from under the car seat! Just let them soak in there for 20 mins. Num Num
By bruces_eviltwin
gratefuldad wrote:Oh Man, that's the best thing for bringing back to life the French Fries from under the car seat! Just let them soak in there for 20 mins. Num Num

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By daveweber34
Remembering to put the heat shrink on AFTER I solder the wires and/or spade connector.
By wired
daveweber34 wrote:Remembering to put the heat shrink on AFTER I solder the wires and/or spade connector.

That's a good one.
By aVWguy
rebuilding an engine with a friend ... and finding "extra" rod bearings
By daveweber34
aVWguy wrote:rebuilding an engine with a friend ... and finding "extra" rod bearings

Oh yea, I wouldn't like that either.
By aVWguy
lol ... that one rates up there with reb uilding the control spools for the FEL on a tractor .. and ending up with a hydraulic oil soaked boot because i missed an Oring :oops:
By daveweber34
Letting the smoke out of a circuit board. [It was my fault. I reversed the polarity of the battery when hooking up the spade connectors because I was paying attention to a "disagreement" my daughters were having instead of how I was hooking up the battery.]
By aVWguy
making coffee and returning 10 mins later to get a cup .. to find i forgot to add water
By taz11
aVWguy wrote:making coffee and returning 10 mins later to get a cup .. to find i forgot to add water

...or forgot to add coffee :roll:
By taz11
aVWguy wrote:rebuilding an engine with a friend ... and finding "extra" rod bearings

A few years back I had just finished tightening the oil pan on a 350 chevy rebuild.......then I put the ratchet down on the bench right next to the oil pump. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: DOH!!!
By wired
Bras. Burn them all.
Treble hooks in the palm aren't on my nice list either.
Last edited by wired on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By civieybuilder
D-bag terrorist that kill women and children. At least one is burning in hell, and hopefully the Boston police can arrange a family reunion. God bless those families that were effected and God bless the USA!!!
By aVWguy
high winds and water level in the lake on dock launchinig day .... this happens tomorrow with a chance of a dock escapeing into the deapths of the lake X_x
By taz11
Leaving my service van at work and driving another vehicle home........

Then realizing that my evening project requires a tool that is on my van :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: !!!!!

DAMMIT JIM!!!!!!!
By sea_stork
Having a catfish's barb stuck in my right hand, and another of his barbs stuck in my left hand. (At the same time) Boy, that stings...

125x125px-LS-974ac0d0_200x200px-ZC-21abb05b_0086.gif
125x125px-LS-974ac0d0_200x200px-ZC-21abb05b_0086.gif (216.53 KiB) Viewed 6306 times
Last edited by sea_stork on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By taz11
It's time to vent...... and this topic is sitting here just for me to do that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just spent an hour "housecleaning" the general discussion section. I deleted all unanswered repetitive questions from the 42 pages in the section........

when I was done the section had 39 pages and 13 posts left.....! :evil: (that's almost 3 full pages...130 posts :o :shock: ) GRRRR I wish people would just look for the answer that is already here 17 times! :evil:

Things I don't like.......

1) people that refuse to read
2) topics titles that are all caps and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3) topics that include the following in the title: "NEED" "PLEASE HELP" " BEFORE TOMORROW"
4) people that ask if parts will interchange when they have the vehicle and the parts in front of them!

and this was just from one section......... :o :shock: :roll: :? :? :? :? ...time to go find a chill pill. :oops:

rant over.
Last edited by taz11 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
By wired
Well said. I've learned the truth in the old saying "you can't help people that won't help themselves". I have reserved to not answering said posts. Too bad nobody who needs to read this will. Rant received loud and clear here.

P.S. Go crazy and just delete everything you feel is wasting space with duplicate garbage. The harder you hit the delete button the better you'll feel. FYI. It also helps to quote stuff while you do it.

Ahh self therapy. Good times...good times. :D
Last edited by wired on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
By taz11
wired wrote:Well said. I've learned the truth in the old saying "you can't help people that won't help themselves". I have reserved to not answering said posts. Too bad nobody who needs to read this will. Rant received loud and clear here.

Thanks buddy...... I was feeling like a Jerk....but it had to be said.

Thank you again for your support ;) !
By taz11
It's kinda like false fire alarms.....

I get burned out on all the senseless stuff and then loose the desire to help those with valid questions.
By wired
How many times do you reply "check out the facts section" or "post an ad in the wanted section" before you just kinda start shaking your head and move on? You're not alone here Taz. You've just been dealing with it longer than most. Now that you have ADMIN responsibilities and other hobbies it just wears thin on you. Nothing was was jerk-like in your post. I think it fits the title. Hang in there. Delete...Delete....Delete...
By daveweber34
You made it through 42 pages of "house cleaning"? What kind of masochist are you? :o
By taz11
daveweber34 wrote:You made it through 42 pages of "house cleaning"? What kind of masochist are you? :o

Just scanning for 0 replies and then investigating..... There are still many more that should get the ax, just don't have time to read every topic....all 1900 and some of them in that section alone.

My initial goal was to weed out the waste so the search can actually find the good stuff.
By taz11
CJB wrote:... waiting for crap to arrive from China.

You get what you pay for....the cheaper it is, the longer it takes :lol: :roll:
By Never enough
Jeez being from Jersey I would have thought you would be ok with the lazy people that are more important than you. They are busy people ignoring their kids and glued to facebook to actually take the time to search for something. You should be doing it for them, whats wrong with you.

I would assume they are the same people tailgating me and trying to cut me off when I am already doing 80mph in the right lane.
By daveweber34
taz11 wrote:

That poses a significant question then. If SigEp decided to drive across the country to visit you Taz, would he get there before his kids were grown or not??? (Just kidding Sig. I think to many here you are the King of cheapskates when it comes to finding killer rides.:D )
Last edited by daveweber34 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By sea_stork
doug d wrote:How did you do that?

I asked the catfish the same question, but he clammed up. So when I got loose from him, I smashed him with the fish club/tee ball bat. He was a hard head catfish. Emphasis on the "was". :oops:
By wired
Fire ants. Game on little soldiers. Game ON!
:twisted:
By taz11
Never enough wrote:
I would assume they are the same people tailgating me and trying to cut me off when I am already doing 80mph in the right lane.

You know them too?

That poses a significant question then. If SigEp decided to drive across the country to visit you Taz, would he get there before his kids were grown or not??? (Just kidding Sig. I think to many here you are the King of cheapskates when it comes to finding killer rides. )

This one took me a minute.....but ROFL when I finally figured it out :lol: Hey Sig, you need a band-aid for that one? I think its bleeding :P
By civieybuilder
Taz, so your saying I should not post under the heading NEED HELP PLEASE BEFORE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!, asking how i get my 2 year old daughter's lil quad to go 20 mph :P
By taz11
civieybuilder wrote:Taz, so your saying I should not post under the heading NEED HELP PLEASE BEFORE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!, asking how i get my 2 year old daughter's lil quad to go 20 mph :P

I deleted that topic yesterday......
By SigEp
taz11 wrote:
Never enough wrote:

You know them too?

That poses a significant question then. If SigEp decided to drive across the country to visit you Taz, would he get there before his kids were grown or not??? (Just kidding Sig. I think to many here you are the King of cheapskates when it comes to finding killer rides. )

This one took me a minute.....but ROFL when I finally figured it out :lol: Hey Sig, you need a band-aid for that one? I think its bleeding :P

Hmm...I took a minute, but still not following... :lol: Do you mean I'd be driving slow trying to save gas? To be honest, I'm the guy on your bumper when you're going 80 flashing my high beams. :lol: :lol:

I am DEFINITELY a cheapskate with BPROs. That said, I only buy high quality ones. I got caught spending way too much time trying to fix up junkers and the wife put a stop to it.
By daveweber34
Sig,

Taz was saying the cheaper that something is, the longer it takes to get to you. I just extrapolated that out to you since you are the King Cheapskate of finding killer ride ons. Here it is in context.....

daveweber34 wrote:
taz11 wrote:

That poses a significant question then. If SigEp decided to drive across the country to visit you Taz, would he get there before his kids were grown or not??? (Just kidding Sig. I think to many here you are the King of cheapskates when it comes to finding killer rides.:D )
By SigEp
daveweber34 wrote:Sig,

Taz was saying the cheaper that something is, the longer it takes to get to you. I just extrapolated that out to you since you are the King Cheapskate of finding killer ride ons. Here it is in context.....

daveweber34 wrote:
taz11 wrote:

I gotcha! :lol: :lol: I never read the original thread that was pulled from...
By aVWguy
inexperienced operators damageing the boats i get to fix -.-"
got the old grumman out (pontoon boat) apparently last season some idiot had hit ground and damaged the power tilt and broken the lockdown so the prop wanted to lift right out of the water when reverseing -.-" ... i was not happy.... glad to be living back on the lake this summer where i will be the only operator

also dont like the look i get from those with lights ontop theyre cars when i get stopped for no apparent reason other then boredom and i ask "what now roscoe?" :lol: :lol: (was actualy well below the speedlimit on one of the lake roads)i swear they have no sense of humor lmao ...i dont think he expected to pull over a car ike mine with obvious audio power thumping to hear dion and the belmonts playing either .... seems he hadnt heard the wanderer before lmao

Last edited by aVWguy on Fri May 03, 2013 9:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Racer X
SigEp wrote:I am DEFINITELY a cheapskate with BPROs. That said, I only buy high quality ones. I got caught spending way too much time trying to fix up junkers and the wife put a stop to it.

I know I ride you about being cheap too,.... but I truly mean it as a compliment. You are my BPRO purchasing Sensei and this young grasshopper is always trying to mimic your moves as closely as I can until, I can make them my own.

Wear the cheap badge with pride!!

Racer X
By aVWguy
i DONT like ... thinking i finished a bpro project and posting pics on fb to notice it isnt finished ...
corvette is looking good but a marker light is out and i forgot to paint under the body in the rear .. so now i have a shiney black car with yellow peeking out around the rear wheels -.-" and a front marker light out
Last edited by aVWguy on Tue May 28, 2013 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By CJB
aVWguy wrote:i DONT like ... thinking i finished a bpro project and posting pics on fb to notice it isnt finished ...
corvette is looking good but a marker light is out and i forgot to paint under the body in the rear .. so now i have a shiney black car with yellow peeking out around the rear wheels -.-" and a front marker light out

Kinda like this?

:roll:
By daveweber34
Oh, the joys of moving overseas.....

****Warning, this is a long rant***
On my family's move to Italy, we are allowed to ship one vehicle that the government will pay for for. As such, several weeks ago I called the company that will do the shipping. I asked what paper work was needed to ship and I was told my wife's orders and vehicle registration. As long as both our names were one each (they are), that was it. So, I had planned for today to drop the car off in Dallas (closest shipping location). In a great case of everyone you talk to telling you something different, I called yesterday to confirm that was all that was needed. This other person (Vincent, sounded like a great guy and is really trying to help me out) informed me that other information was wrong. I needed my wife's orders, the title for the car to be shipped, and a Power of Attorney since I am not the active duty service member.

I go to look for the title to the car and I don't have it. Hmmmmm? I called the Texas DMV to see if I can go to the local office to get a copy of my title same day. After f o r e v e r on the phone, it turns out that the Texas DMV never issued me a Texas title to my car! I surrendered the old Georgia title, but someone dropped the ball and they never even issued a Texas title. This leaves me with no title. No title and I can't ship the car. (Un)Lucky for me, ALL original titles must be issued from Austin and take 2-3 weeks to arrive (I'll believe it when I see it). Since I've been told it takes 6-8 weeks for a car to ship to Italy, we won't have transportation when we arrive at the end of July. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I thought two negatives (I was told the wrong information by the first car shipping guy I talked to and Texas DMV screwed me over on the title) was supposed to make a right? Wrong, it apparently just makes a person that is really screwed over. :x
By aVWguy
DMV failures are why i am living in NY with a PA lisence and cant register a car or even get a fishing lisence X_x pendot sucks .... they for some reason refuse to believe that i have been living in another state for nearly two years
By bruces_eviltwin
first signs of fall today :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
photo (16).JPG

Mike I haven't forgotten about you. I ......enter […]

Every once in a while somebody goes that new direc[…]

Yea if you use stock battery, that will happen. I […]

Ford F150 Raptor tire upgrade

I want to relay my experience attempting to upgrad[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course