KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything you want to put here that is "G" rated that doesnt really fit anywhere else
By daveweber34
I have another thread called "Things I don't like". Obviously, it is a rather negative thread. Sometimes humorous, sometimes not so much. I thought I'd start another about stuff we do like. Hopefully this one will be just as good as the other but a bit more positive.

So, to start off:

CJB fixing his Turbo Timer Gold circuit board for me after I fried it (my fault). That guy is a real class act. :)
By daveweber34
CJB wrote:Aww... :oops:

You should see it in a day or two. Remember: Red means + :lol:

I purchased a 12v regulator to hard wire in for your TTG board. As long as I don't mess up that install (heaven help me if I do), it should be fine. No more hooking up/unhooking a 12v battery!
Last edited by daveweber34 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By sea_stork
Happy kids, clear skies, tight lines, and bent rods.

taz11 wrote:Hmmm....... probably should'nt post my thoughts here :o :lol: :D :D :D :D

That too. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By wired
Summer....and all that it brings. ;)
By sea_stork
Deep-fried Flounder fillets w/ crabmeat and cream cheese sauce, broiled just enough to brown some peaks on the sauce. Even better when you caught everything but the cream cheese. :D

20130425_184735.jpg
By daveweber34
Holy good looking food Batman! I want you to come cook at my house Sea Stork. Toasted ham sandwiches for supper don't sound so good anymore. :(
By Whitepup
OMG, those look soooo good Chris. YUMMY!!!

I like the smile on a kids face when you sell their parents a BPRO for half price of new. Pure joy right there. :)
By aVWguy
first and best ... happy smiles from mini me while he is out ripping it up in a modded bpro he helped build then comes
cruising the long forgotten back roads of upstate NY with the windws down, sunroof open and any good song from the 50's-90's playing loud lmao ..... and coffee ... and doctor who o-o
and boats ... and the lake .. and coffee .. did i mention coffee? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By iDz Bowl
Working in the garage on a full scale Dalek while my boys take apart two Harley BPRO's.
Playing outside in this beautiful weather with the kids.
Watching the neons and headlights glare as my youngest boy rips around on his flashbacks.
By aVWguy
a full scale dalek?!?!?!?!?!?!?! O_O PICS!! ... i am jealous .... so when are you going to build a tardis?
i have two very much DW themed computwe builds on the bench
By iDz Bowl
aVWguy wrote:a full scale dalek?!?!?!?!?!?!?! O_O PICS!! ... i am jealous .... so when are you going to build a tardis?
i have two very much DW themed computwe builds on the bench

So far I just have the skirt cut, going to put that together this week. I also got all the hemispheres cut and ready to be painted.
I might build a Tardis prop for my Halloween set up this year, if I do I'll show you some pictures.

Keep me up to date on your DW builds, maybe we can brainstorm together! :D
By aVWguy
EPIC!

mini me is also a DW fan lol and wants a bow tie .. cause' bowties are cool lmao
By aVWguy
i like when things come togather ... finaly ..
after being finished, damaged, fixed and parked for nearly a year i FINALY got to the corvette and the paint went on nicely, all buffed out without issues and now its shiney black like my eclipse (as requested by its driver)
By sea_stork
Now that it's hot here, I was reminded how much I like air conditioning when ours went out.
By gratefuldad
image.jpg
By aVWguy
i DO like seeing mini me driving a 20ft grumman pontoon boat like a pro (all but docking) ^_^
not bad for 5 years old o-o
By daveweber34
Getting to a hotel room after being on a plane or in airports for 24+ hours. Glad to have that over from last week.....
By aVWguy
a lawn ful of 2-7 year olds all driving BPROs i found, fixed, and revived myself and all of them happily squeeling :lol:
By bruces_eviltwin
A $5 escallade :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Attachments
photo (3).JPG
By daveweber34
Finally getting settled down here in Italy. We have been in our house now with our household good shipment from the moving company for about three weeks. I still need to organize the work shop, but at least I have one of those this time!
By aVWguy
a hot cup of coffee and looking out the big picture window watching the sun rise over the mountain a the east side of the lake (i live on the west side so the view is perfect)

also enjoy watching the moon over the same mountain ..... that reflects off the water .. like a mirror O_O
By toycrusher
I like...

SILENCE!

It's a good sign the kids are finally asleep! :D :D :D :lol:
By rush-is-right
my houses previous owner is moving the rest of his stuff out of my 40x60 pole barn. so finding a good home for my tools is what i like. altho i dont like to admit it, when my 3yr old does something he KNOWs he is not suppsto. but says "horry, daddy" (sorry daddy) and hugs me and kisses me on the cheek, which other when he is in trouble shows no affection other than anger. im a sucker. i also like to shoot. but that is becoming very pricey, and that is even if you can get ammo.
By x-tremeOCK
Knowing that my son's ex-father-in-law :evil: and his @#$%^&* lawyer :evil: had a bad day in court! :lol: :lol: :lol: .....or any lawyer for that matter! :lol: :lol: :lol:

X
By aVWguy
seeing something FINALY work right ...
temps have been insainly cold here BUT! i havent needed the block heater on the diesel tractor once so far ^_^ 30 sec. on the glow plugs and about 10 sec. cranking and she is purring FINALY!!!! ..... first time since it was new .... crappy wire with a bit of resistence feeding the glowplugs causeing them to not get hot enough
By daveweber34
Good batteries. After living in our home for three months and getting settled in, I finally am getting back to some PW stuff. In the past few days I've dug all the batteries out that came with our household shipment and checked their voltages. They have been boxed up for five months (some not even charged for some time before that) and all the 12v batteries read 12.6 or more. All the 6v batteries were 6.4 or more. That was a pleasant surprise. :)
By aVWguy
By aVWguy
the odd ways cars used to be put togather ...
spent some time in the garage not long ago looking at a very llonely member of the family .. an all original 1950 willys jeepster ... mechanicly in tact right down to those endlessly frustrating vacume powered windshield wipers and all cloth covered wire 6V electrics

there are bpro's shown on this site with more complex electrical systems :roll: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by aVWguy on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By aVWguy
looking at my son's collection of modded bpros ..... and realizeing i have less invested in buying, fixing and modding all of them then the cost of a new power wheels at walmart

the unfinished ones will push me over that but its stil a good though
By toycrusher
When you squint in fear as you finally connect the last power lead in a new esc install... hear the crack of electricity jumping the gap from your cable to the battery terminal... slowly open your eyes back up... and realize it didn't go up in smoke but is actually working! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
By Deek
Getting a Complete (off brand) PW for dirt cheap for my youngest, being told the battery just won't hold a charge.. Only to notice once I get it home that they were trying to charge a 12v battery with a 9v charger... I do sort of feel bad that I only paid 20$ for it all.. But to some degree I feel like it deserved to be where there was a smarter adult..lol
La cucaracha horn

I am working on this setup: https://www.rcgroups.[…]

I have a 12v f-150 raptor (2 seater) I got for $10[…]

Lightning McQueen wiring help

How should it be wired? I have the white separate […]

Tackle speed b4 lights. Check out the ESC section […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course