KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything you want to put here that is "G" rated that doesnt really fit anywhere else
By taz11
This could take a while....... After the ice storm the other day, the snow is as hard as a rock.

IMG_20140208_184316_954.jpg

Sorry about the blurries
By Never enough
At least you can still see them. I have a lot of rides missing in the snow. Kinda stinks when I try to make a larger path with the snowblower and hit one :(
The last storm has ruined everything, the garage door is frozen shut. Everything is ice so the kids can't play in it, everyone is stuck inside and going nuts.

This next storm looks like fun. I don't mind shoveling it but I am running out of areas to put it.
By taz11
Yeah.... its always nice when your plowing along and then find somebody's frozen ice pile under the new snow.BANG!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

This frozen stuff is nuts!. Not sure how I'm going to get my trailer out for the mall sow in March :shock: :? :? :? :? .
By taz11
Never enough wrote: Kinda stinks when I try to make a larger path with the snowblower and hit one :(

Does this apply here...... ?

If your mowing your lawn (snowblowing) and you find a car.......you might just be a redneck :P :P

Jeff Foxworthy
By Never enough
This snow better melt by March. I had all kinds of plans to repair an old HF trailer I had sitting in my backyard. I can't even see it, never mind trying to dig it out.

I don't need Jeff Foxworthy to know I am redneck :lol: Never a found a full car but does transmissions, axles and a few rims count? :D

He needs this one... When your car and your toddlers cars are both on cinder blocks.... you might just be a redneck
By taz11
This snow better melt by March
March is only 3 weeks away :? :? :? :?

hk..."good cosmetic shape" gets sold complete. The one in the pic is not too bad .....and is definitely parts. It is pretty stripped already.
By hkayssi
taz11 wrote:
This snow better melt by March
March is only 3 weeks away :? :? :? :?

hk..."good cosmetic shape" gets sold complete. The one in the pic is not too bad .....and is definitely parts. It is pretty stripped already.

I'll need parts from a Cruising Tunes anyway and all of them are cosmetic parts. Please let me know when the snow melts or if you get another one that you decide to part out ;)
By aVWguy
no cars found here ... but i DID find a wheel horse tractor the hard way ....
plowing along and KABAM .. only reason i found the sears that morning is because it has that AC1 muffler sticking up on the right side

even after sitting under that much snow for 3 days and being in temps down as far as 20 below .. that sears is still the most dependable tractor i've owned ... oldest (1967) and the least pain in the @** of the four i run during the winter
newest being a 2006 MF GC2310
Last edited by aVWguy on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By aVWguy
and taz .. if i lived closer all of your maddness would be dug out
you have had one hard winter and i hope it gets better
By taz11
We had a few days above freezing this week. Today was a beautiful 49 degrees. I actually saw a few signs of what lives below.....

IMG_20140308_122545_698.jpg
IMG_20140308_122558_379.jpg

VW..... I have to say that my most reliable workhorse is my 1965 Bolens. My grandfather bought it new. It hauls all my firewood.
Last edited by taz11 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By aVWguy
that have the briggs engine or wisconson? ... either way it is a workhorse indeed lol
busted a few knuckles on those
By taz11
aVWguy wrote:that have the briggs engine or wisconson? ... either way it is a workhorse indeed lol
busted a few knuckles on those

Wisconsin

Original reply deleted. See below. ***UPDATE**[…]

I was very lucky to find a Mario Kart on craigsli[…]

Gaucho grande

Hello everyone. Does anyone have parts for Gauch[…]

I will arrange can we exchange information offline[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course