KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything you want to put here that is "G" rated that doesnt really fit anywhere else
By BB_Mike
I did a search for the city I live in, found some results, but the links to those users posts where from the older forum. That forum is locked and I am not Logged In there so I cannot view their profile and send them a message.

How can I search for users that post on the currently open forum for which I can view their profile and send them a message?

FYI, the user I was attemping to contact was Dwants2mod

Thanks.
I am in Huntsville, Alabama.
By SigEp
Just post in New Club/Group Feelers. There isn't really a way to post, and most people (you included :lol: )don't list their Location or home town in their member info. I'm not sure that members would want to way to be found by anyone who feels like searching. Start with a Club Feeler and if there are people in your area who want to get together, they'll contact you.
Last edited by SigEp on Wed May 21, 2014 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
By h-bomb
The user you're wanting to contact was active on the old forum 5 years ago. I'd bet his kids have moved on by now. (Although I was active then, and here I still am...) :lol:
By x-tremeOCK
h-bomb wrote:The user you're wanting to contact was active on the old forum 5 years ago. I'd bet his kids have moved on by now. (Although I was active then, and here I still am...) :lol:

Proof positive that in fact, we do this for ourselves. Our kids/grandkids are the beneficiaries. They are the reason(excuse) why we start...and never seem to stop. :? ... :lol:

X

Hi All, Grandpa just got our 2 year old a Power W[…]

Shooting a TV commercial and need two mod power wh[…]

Jeep Hurricane Radio

I looked in the battery compartment and didn't see[…]

This is my gooseneck trailer I made for my son. He[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course