KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything you want to put here that is "G" rated that doesnt really fit anywhere else
By aVWguy
not ranting X_x
done alot of work on the bpros but camera and computer time has been scarce...no daylight to take pictures between the jobs, sleep and being dad BUT with the upcoming move comes promis for some free time to do things right here

been alot of insanity with health problems in the family and unfinished work but its winding down a bit
By aVWguy
all moved, set up and my lil guy has FINALY been out driving the magica and the dunebuggy
at 18V the buggy screams and he loves all of the lights and souns i added .. .more to come at his request (glad to have an arduino and breadboard)

the magica sat so long that one of the motors went to crap so i swapped them both out with new ones from spare gater GBs in the parts bin so now it runs smooth and trouble free (quietest in the fleet) and my brothers girlfriend's sister has a 1974 beetle the same color so they got a chance to hang out and talk VW for a bit
By aVWguy
almost forgot .. the magica while sitting inside a clean dry barn started to turn green o-e .. wet sanding and good clear coat coming this winter along with a full tare down and rewire on the lights and radio building in a voltage regulator so they run off the 12V main battery and swapping out the incandescents for LEDs
By aVWguy
magica is back to its happy yellow gain and the bigfoot is looking sharp .. will post pics as soon as i get them off my phone ... O_o ... or facebook lol
By aVWguy
Moved again ..... But now i finally have a dedicated bpro shop once i get power to it .... Back room in a 30x60 barn with two floors .... Upstairs will be carpentry and pool table
By aVWguy
My shop now has heat (antique caboose stove) and is FINALLY almost clean enough to work in .... After the mess created by making a deer and a pig freezer ready
Gaucho: is this normal?

Diagnosis was spot on with the wheel drivers! One […]

That's a slick little ride. Never knew Rollplay m[…]

Good evening everyone, Few weeks ago i've started[…]

New Corvette C7 Z06

How many cans of the white did you use?

HobbyMasters