KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything you want to put here that is "G" rated that doesnt really fit anywhere else
By daveweber34
I drove to Milan in Italy a few weeks ago to pick up our two dogs that finally arrived from America. While I was at the cargo terminal waiting to get my dogs, I saw a semi offloading these for air transport:
20141003_145529.jpg

Edit: I don't know why the picture shows up sideways. It is normal in my picture viewer but always shows up crooked here.
Last edited by daveweber34 on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
By daveweber34
SigEp wrote:Nice! Being in Italy, I highly recommend a drive to Maranello to visit the Ferrari Museum. Lots to drool over!

It is on the list of things to do over here. Our military installation has a guided tour business. One of the tours that they have is a Ferrari factory and museum (Maranello) tour that includes a drive of one of their cars through town.
By SigEp
daveweber34 wrote:
SigEp wrote:Nice! Being in Italy, I highly recommend a drive to Maranello to visit the Ferrari Museum. Lots to drool over!

It is on the list of things to do over here. Our military installation has a guided tour business. One of the tours that they have is a Ferrari factory and museum (Maranello) tour that includes a drive of one of their cars through town.

When we visited, they said the factory was only open for tours to owners of their cars. DO NOT MISS THAT TOUR! Man, I'm super jealous! But I'm happy to see that our military folks get some extra perks. The more the better. Thanks to you guys for keeping us safe!
Last edited by SigEp on Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

When I heard 50% more current, I think about heat […]

I'd go quad also at that age. Those 12v Perego mot[…]

http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com/viewtopic.php[…]

Need for speed - Range Rover

Hi All, We purchased a range rover for my daughter[…]

HobbyMasters