KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything you want to put here that is "G" rated that doesnt really fit anywhere else
By Jake
I am associate with a battery manufacturer in the Power Tool industry and can get a 18 volt lithium Ion Battery's and a 1 hour chargers. I was thinking of making a plug that can go with this system so it would be easy to adapt it to any 12 volt power wheels. I have been using one and it works awesomely. I started a website to show it and was curious to see if it would be of any interest to anyone. It makes charging very fast and easy and it also has a great run time. I cannot get any of my kids to stay on theirs ling enough to run the battery dead in one use. They seem to get about two days of good use before it needs charged. I have a website that shows what I am thinking it is powerwheelsperformance.com I would like any feedback as I have not purchases allot of these batteries and chargers yet.
By Jake
This battery was designed for lawn equipment that runs similar to these cars. The battery shuts itself down while there is still some charge to it. The charger also has a balancing system for the battery.
By Jake
I will have to check with the battery experts on it and get back to you with the technical terms for the battery. They basically just told me that it will work great for this application. I do know that the battery shuts itself off while there is still power in it. When it does this the battery is still putting out almost full power because I have watched my kids still going full speed when the battery stops. When it does stop it is done until it is put on the charger. The lithium cells in the battery can get out of balance and the charger automatically restores them to their proper balance. I will get with the experts and put the details of the battery on the site. This is all new to me. I had told them I wanted a battery for this application and this is the one they said was perfect for it. My kids have been using it for a couple of months and I also had two other kids using it in their cars. I would guess that I have recharged it about a dozen times and it is still working like new. I will keep you all updated.
I noticed on your website you show twist-ons for the new connections. I would be careful recommending this to people. I have used twist-ons two times in emergency situations, both times the caps melted. One time was at the races at Taz's house. I was left with two wires, a metal spring, and a ball of burnt semi-molten plastic.
Your best bet, heat shrink butt connectors
922005_primary.jpg
922005_primary.jpg (35.06 KiB) Viewed 1370 times

Original reply deleted. See below. ***UPDATE**[…]

I was very lucky to find a Mario Kart on craigsli[…]

Gaucho grande

Hello everyone. Does anyone have parts for Gauch[…]

I will arrange can we exchange information offline[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course