KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything you want to put here that is "G" rated that doesnt really fit anywhere else
By FistDeep
I have a jeep aftershock that I have been working on over the winter for my lil man, now it's time to put it all back together and I can't remember for the life of me how everything went in. I'm currently having two problems. Number 1, I can't get the small plastic cover that covers the wires on the floor to go in right I have tried all kinds of different ways but just won't go in . Problem 2, the motors are in but they seem real lose I don't know if I'm missing something but I can't remember how to ecentially mount them to a point where they won't wobble around I don't know if I'm missing some mounting screws or what but so far the motors are where they go with the rear tires on. If anyone has a couple pictures of them mounted that be awesome. By the way it's just a jeep aftershock everything is stock except paint and wheels some one help please and thanks in advance .
By wired
The floorboard wire trough cover should just snap into place. The gearboxes have play. They are not hard mounted and allow give to allow stress relief on the gears during start/stop.
By FistDeep
The floor cover either hits the pedal or hits the shifter wall and it won't go in I'll try a couple more times and see what happens ... and the motor part thank you I was starting to worry a little thinking I lost screws or something .
By wired
If you have more issues installing it just post a pic when you get a chance.
Last edited by wired on Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
By FistDeep
civieybuilder wrote:It sounds like the fake Aftershock motor is the problem, it is probably broke, so I will handle disposal for you, just sent it to me for free. :P :twisted:

Fake motors? lol right away sir ill send them as soon as i get home i dont want fake stuff on my sons PW :?

anyway ill pst a few pics when i get home its definetly not anything special but my son will love it

Original reply deleted. See below. ***UPDATE**[…]

I was very lucky to find a Mario Kart on craigsli[…]

Gaucho grande

Hello everyone. Does anyone have parts for Gauch[…]

I will arrange can we exchange information offline[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course