KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything you want to put here that is "G" rated that doesnt really fit anywhere else
By Rob222
Just went up for sale on Cincinnati Craig's List and comes with a battery too !!!!

for sale.png
for sale.png (265.35 KiB) Viewed 1013 times

battery.png
battery.png (172.07 KiB) Viewed 1013 times
By toycrusher
What color is that? :lol:
By wired
The ghost of color past.
AKA: "Halloween Green" :mrgreen: :lol:
Lawnmower battery costs around $25, so there's that.
Last edited by wired on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By toycrusher
I'm notorious for picking up crap, but i'd probably leave that sitting on the side of road... :lol:
By taz11
Shoot! that's special! It has the "spill the battery on your back trip wire"!
By taz11
toycrusher wrote:I'm notorious for picking up crap, but i'd probably leave that sitting on the side of road... :lol:

That's why you will be forever buying parts from me.....you ain't got the eye son!

Grab them all!!!!! 4 almost new tires! and a chance of gearboxes, gas cap, battery cover and grille guard! That's about $70 in usable parts
Last edited by taz11 on Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By The Eagle
Rob222 wrote:Just went up for sale on Cincinnati Craig's List and comes with a battery too !!!!

toycrusher wrote:I'm notorious for picking up crap, but i'd probably leave that sitting on the side of road... :lol:

lol...i've been watching that one...was trying to decide. Been meaning to try the Polaris 700 tires on the gator GB...might be a good combination for the Grave Digger 4x4 I'm supposedly working on. Keep talking myself out of it because if I find good gator GBs, there's probably a decent-enough gator to go with it.

I'm in Dayton, but Cincy's always worth checking!
By tafpowerwheel
yea thats right by my work. Ive been checking it out as well but the wife would kill me

That's a slick little ride. Never knew Rollplay m[…]

Good evening everyone, Few weeks ago i've started[…]

New Corvette C7 Z06

How many cans of the white did you use?

It's the 12 volt corvette. It's pretty awesome and[…]

HobbyMasters