KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything you want to put here that is "G" rated that doesnt really fit anywhere else
By drew510
Found this while reading Autoblog yesterday. http://www.instructables.com/id/The-Micro-Bus-Bunk-Bed-and-Playhouse/?ALLSTEPS

I may build this for my son for his birthday this year. Of course, it would have working lights (the linked one does not), gauges, interior lighting, stereo, etc. I'll run everything off some 12V batts and put in a charging port.

By jam1ej20
Very cool! I would try to work it out to use 110/120v current though. I know the 12v system is easier to convert from BPRO experience but a straight AC plug would be infinitely easier in the long run. Led light ropes are often designed for 120v as well as plenty of led arrays for recessed lighting. Just a thought. Keep us posted if you make this!
By taz11
OH NO!!!! I think VWGuy's head just exploded! I'm awaiting his comments when he regains conciousness :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By sea_stork
taz11 wrote:OH NO!!!! I think VWGuy's head just exploded! I'm awaiting his comments when he regains conciousness :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I was going to post something along those lines til I saw your post. :lol:
By aVWguy
lol taz
i've seen those in space shuttle, thomas the tank engine, fireruck, castle and girly play house but untill now not VW .. that thing is awesome!!!!!!.. if i can find that link again you can buy plans to build all of them but the VW (some are even free dowenloads) for the cost of a plywood, paint and screws .. and anyother groovy thing you want to slap on there

i actualy built the space shuttle once for a friends kid and added in a cheap flatscreen TV and old atari 2600 with (ofcourse) space games ................................... seriously what was with atari and space???

now this post has my head spinning with ideas for a hippy kombie bunkbed in the same smurf blue as my van...
By aVWguy
fold out lower bunk like the bed in my campervan
working lights inside and out
radio ........................
and atleast one grateful dead sticker
By aVWguy
building one of those would be a good way to clear up space in the garage :| and it would have REAL VW bus lights and stuff tooo hmmmmmm
By taz11
ChrisC wrote:Where i can find it to buy, or how i can build this?

There is a link in the first post on how to build it.
By toycrusher
I did something similar. Made a "truck bed", literally the bed of the truck fits a crib size mattress. The hood opens up to a large toy chest. Inside the cab it has working doors, a wheel, and a gauge panel with some switches. Can't seem to find an overall pic but here are a couple pics of the interior.

IMAG2108M.jpg

IMAG2109M.jpg

**Edit, I lied, here's an overall pic

IMAG0459.jpg
Why wont anyone help me??

Do you think that’s the best for running 18 volts?

Which battery for you choose

This is not a forum about RC cars. With a few exc[…]

Where to find batteries

Ebay. Depending on what battery you are replacing […]

@toycrushers Is there a way to put a break reduc[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course