KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Need new motors? Grind a gearbox? Adding teeth to a pinion?
I have been after the perfect ride on for my kid for a while now. Our property is hilly with trails that are leaf covered. So I added rubber tires, the stock 24v set up (control board) hated the rubber tires so I added the ECPU 1000w controller and now I fried the motors. Is there a direct fit motor that I can add relatively easy? If so, where can I order it? Any help is greatly appreciated, my little one will certainly enjoy it too!
You will have a hard time finding 700 series motors that will survive long. Here is your only true solution

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=12855&p=130424&hilit=jonesee+rzr#p130424
Toycrusher, thank you for your response. I am not sure that I have the ability to go to that extent and I cant find some of the parts listed in that thread anyway.

Any thoughts on the Dewault 820 motor? Does the Kershaw designs adapter make it a direct fit for my little boys rzr?

BTW, I took the old motors out last night, the fan in them was completely burned up... OOPS :)
I'm afraid I don't have any experience on the motor and/or adapter you referenced. I've become very frustrated with stock Peg perego motors lately, pretty much given up on my Rzr and Quad. I'm tempted to run Banebots at 24v but my whole system is wired for 36v and I'm lacking motivation to redo it all.

Just a quick update: I was able to open up the gea[…]

Lightning McQueen wiring help

Yea I did take off the switches to clean them. I g[…]

Razor Jr lil crazy

I am wanting to buy my 3 year old a razor. I have […]

Offering 20% off ALL items in the web store 11/21 […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course