KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Need new motors? Grind a gearbox? Adding teeth to a pinion?
By blazin674
Has anyone had this happen to them? The gear shaft started to spin and melted the mounting point. Now the shaft sits sideways and strips teeth when powered. I can get pics tomorrow as there will be no kids at my house to hound me. :D
By Prokectelmo
I just melted my #7 21T gearbox the Mustang, Running Titan gt550 on 18volts (no heat sink). Gearbox started to melt by the first gear pin mount. thus causing the first gear to shift.

I've been running #7 19T GB on 18v for about 6 months with Titan gt550 and heat sink on my ELmo jeep without any problems.
By Nicholas
I have a peg rzr 900. I've also melted the shaft support hole for first gear. At least I'm not alone. After I order new gear boxes, I'm going to open them up and make sure there is plenty of grease on and in all joints. There is plenty of excess grease on the inside of the casing. I've also had to put a washer under first gear for lift support because the plastic was being worn down. I have mltoys performance motors at 18v. The plastic being worn down under first gear happened before 18v.
Why wont anyone help me??

I just need a pic of how Mcqueen 12 v is originall[…]

Where to find batteries

Wondering where you guys go to buy batteries? And[…]

Redcat Racing shook the scale crawling world with […]

@toycrushers Is there a way to put a break reduct[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course