KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Need new motors? Grind a gearbox? Adding teeth to a pinion?
By mbtech78
So I ordered a 24v esc kit from west coast power up want to up grade the motors found banebot rs775 18v motors online and hpi gt550 motors look for the faster of the two because we live in a concrete jungle most of the driving my son will do is side walks and grass also plan on metal gears from ml toys have also seen the titan motors which most look like 10 turn rc motors so to me they don't look like they will hold up for long most of my searching shows stock to be 32-35turn motors I have seen a few different r/c motors for rock crawlers and such around 25-55turn and I know from my younger days of rc cars the higher the turn the more torque and slower the top end just looking to you all for some answers and direction trying to find middle of the road speed/torque and they will be run at 24v
By LeeHene
I used the Banebot 18v 775 motors in my son's Dune Racer. The new motors are a little slower than stock on 12v, but the power is unreal.
The new motors do ok battery-wise. Driving on hilly off-road turf, my 55lb boy will use about 16ah for every hour of HARD driving.

(It's running two 18ah batteries in parallel until I get an ESC installed.)
By lexx0116
LeeHene wrote:I used the Banebot 18v 775 motors in my son's Dune Racer. The new motors are a little slower than stock on 12v, but the power is unreal.
The new motors do ok battery-wise. Driving on hilly off-road turf, my 55lb boy will use about 16ah for every hour of HARD driving.

(It's running two 18ah batteries in parallel until I get an ESC installed.)

I will try this one out thx
Just getting started.

I believe his model came with two separate motors […]

Best choice pink Jeep 12v no power

Don't contact best choice because they wont help […]

Dune racer build up help

Yes the pedal still needs the ESC. The pedal prov[…]

The second link will be fine (assuming your drivin[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course