KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Need new motors? Grind a gearbox? Adding teeth to a pinion?
By steve392
So i think im going to splurge and do the 775 upgrade to my son's f150 extreme. Besides the 2 motors, what else is needed on the parts list? 16T pinion? spacers? new screws? I will be adding a 6v battery to make it 18v eventually. I want to gather everything now so I can do it all at once. By doing the 775's, i won't have to do any wiring upgrades will I?

Also with the battery upgrade and keeping the factory power wheels 12v battery, which 6v do you get? I mean which amps per hour size?
By M.L.Toys
You'll need a 775 to 7R mounting kit, 2 motors, 2 775 pinions 15-17T, and I'd recommend a brake reduction module:
http://www.mltoys.com/Performance-Motor ... -s/111.htm

You can't use the factory battery to make a larger battery pack as the internal 30amp breaker is not sufficient and will fail:
http://www.mltoys.com/Ride-on-Performan ... -s/129.htm
By steve392
Thanks for the info. All in which I had hoped for got put to bed when i saw what happened to my paycheck. Hoping its a clerical error and nothing else. Or this project will be dormant for a very long time. :(
By Suburbancharlie77
Oh I know that feeling all to well unfortunately! Hopefully you can be informed it was merely a clerical error, and that the compensation is a bonus, a raise, you get to #!+ the boss, and a 2 week vacation, all expenses paid and all inclusive!
I think that would have made me feel better at least?
By steve392
No clerical error. IRS garnished my check of nearly 78%. Not one warning or notice of it. Had appointment with them the following week. They just don't care at all and they know the money owed is my ex-wifes but because we filed jointly they will take my money to pay off her debt. So messed up.

But i got them to stop the garnishment and had to re-file this years taxes without my son on them and set up a payment plan. So the upgrade will eventually happen. Might have to piece it together over several different pay periods.
AMAV Power Rider 9539 parts?

I picked up one of them off kijiji. It was a littl[…]

Power wheel moves on its own

Well I have a brake relay for the brake pedal ,is […]

Hello All

Hey I am John From Utah here for insights and hel[…]

Hi guys I'm Ben

Hey I'm new here. Just got a used dune racer cheap[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course