KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Need new motors? Grind a gearbox? Adding teeth to a pinion?
By D3v1L
Hi all guys are new to the forum and i'm italian sorry for my english but i use a translator i need help i got a jeep 4x4 radio controlled with 12v original engines and i would like to replace them with more powerful engines what do you recommend?
HPI 550?
TRAXXAS?
OR?
By Hammer-fm
It may help if you provide a bit more information about the vehicle. Do you know what brand it is? Do you know anything about the current motors in it -- are the 550-series or something different? Are there distinguishing markings on the motors that would help you identify the current capability? etc.

You said it was radio controlled -- is this a kid's ride-on toy or a smaller RC truck (in which case you'll be much better off in an RC forum).

You may also see if there is enough information in the Motor Database Sticky to help you or not.
By D3v1L
Hi Hammer and a child car jeep adventures of lamas toys I did not disconnect the engine but I read the RS540 18000RPM it seems poor
By chart2006
So Lama Toys is a distributer/retailer but it's not the manufacturer of the Jeep. I couldn't find "Jeep Adventures" but did see a couple of Jeep's being sold by Lamas Toys that match D3v1L's description minus the "4x4.". The Jeep's appear to be identical in specs to the single seater PW Limited Edition Jeep Wrangler but if the one being described is really a 4x4 then it's not the same one.

D3V1L are you saying that you the current motors are RS540's or equivalent?

MHO, this particular setup isn't likely a good fit[…]

I am upgrading a Best Choice 12v Jeep purchased fr[…]

mine has a chrome housing with clear lens covers..[…]

Hammer! Wow.... Great info... Thank you Reading […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course