KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
I have something you MIGHT want. Do you want to buy?
miravete wrote:I've been searching and searching and searching and no luck. I took off the accelerator/actuator pedal switch from my son's mini cooper and now I don't know the order of the wires.

Would you be able to send me a pic of the wiring as to which wire goes where and to where....?

it's 4 wires, 2 greens and 2 yellows.

I'm not sure that's the same vehicle......the background in your pic looks like its a different set up. I will take a peek tonight and see.
bndawgs wrote:
taz11 wrote:Pentagon or cross driver?

They look similar to these.

shipping to 20105. Depending if you have any, i could use a few other parts as well. windshield, back gate for the dumper.

They look the same from the outside. You need to check the driver between the wheel and the gearbox. If it is a "+", I have them. If it is pentagon shaped I do not. I believe I have a tailgate and a windshield. I have lots of stuff already off in the shed.
miravete wrote:I've been searching and searching and searching and no luck. I took off the accelerator/actuator pedal switch from my son's mini cooper and now I don't know the order of the wires.

Would you be able to send me a pic of the wiring as to which wire goes where and to where....?

it's 4 wires, 2 greens and 2 yellows.

I checked last night. Mine is a 12v two seater, its a different car.
tpirovol wrote:You wouldn't happen to have gearboxs and motors for an escalade would you?

Appreciate any help
Thanks T

I'd rather not part the escalade at this point. I have some 16T #7 out of a lifted jeep that are the same ratio. $27 shipped to the east coast, $32 shipped for the rest of the lower 48. (for the set of 2)
tpirovol wrote:Sorry new to this would that be compatible with the Escalade? Also would you ship to Canada?

Thank you for your help
Terry

Yes, they will fit an Escalade
I used to ship to Canada....it is a PITA. If you are not in a rush I could do that. The shipping would most likely be more.
racer0018 wrote:I got a 19t Barbie Jeep and need some new gear boxes for it. I don't need the motors just the gear boxes. Do you have some and if so how much. Thanks and let me know.

#7 or 7R? I have a set of #7 with seized motors. $15 plus shipping for the set. Whats your zip for shipping?
racer0018 wrote:They are just the 7s. My zip is 50536. Thanks and let me know. I don't need the motors so you can take those out to save on shipping. Thanks.

$27 shipped, still in the jeep so please allow an extra day or two for removal.
taz11 wrote:
racer0018 wrote:They are just the 7s. My zip is 50536. Thanks and let me know. I don't need the motors so you can take those out to save on shipping. Thanks.

$27 shipped, still in the jeep so please allow an extra day or two for removal.

Also if it works better for you I can send you a label for shipping for them. I got accounts with USPS and also with ups and FedEx. Just let me know an email Abby to send them to and I'll send you the shipping label when your ready for them. Also need the box specs and I'll get that taken care of it. Sorry I got a 4 year old bugging me all the time about getting it going, like her gator isn't good enough for her. Thanks.
That works too..... I'm on the road until Monday, then I'm off for the week. I'll get them ready as soon as I can.
taz11 wrote:
bndawgs wrote:
taz11 wrote:Pentagon or cross driver?

They look similar to these.

shipping to 20105. Depending if you have any, i could use a few other parts as well. windshield, back gate for the dumper.

They look the same from the outside. You need to check the driver between the wheel and the gearbox. If it is a "+", I have them. If it is pentagon shaped I do not. I believe I have a tailgate and a windshield. I have lots of stuff already off in the shed.

I finally remembered to look. they are the "+".

also what type of gearbox does these gators use?
racer0018....sent you an email....ready to go.

bndawgs.....I have several of those gearboxes. Let me know how many you want. I will check on the other items
I'm out of 3As at the moment. Sorry.
Bigfoot97 wrote:Have any 1994 big foot parts? need 1 center white/hubcap, 2 bars for roll bar. full wiring harness if possible. KC lights. Let me know. appreciate the help. Thanks

Alfred Sloan (dapoet) bought all my bigfoot stuff. I should have the hubcap. They where used on many different models.
Yes I do. Another member contacted me about them yesterday but I have not heard back. I'd say give them a day or to and then they are yours.
John Deere tractor added to the first post list today.
12v KFX and Lil Jeep added to first post today.
Still waiting on a reply. If I don't hear by tomorrow mid-day they are yours. Whats your Zip? I'll get a total worked up.
$5 first class shipping ($17 tl). $8 priority shipping($20 tl) It looks like they get there on about the same day.

I will PM paypal info shortly
No, sorry, those are hard to find used.
Sorry, I was away for a race weekend. Yes they are available. I am available evenings this week. I will PM you my cell # to set up a time.
Jammin Jeep and lifted Fire Rescue added.
How to wire a Razor PR200?

I got a Razor PR200 and just got new batteries.. t[…]

Pinion with 24v Motors

Measured 1.5 inches diameter, and 54 teeth, which […]

Have the same car. You got a great deal. I have […]

Here is the back panel, which was screwed down. I[…]

HobbyMasters