KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Electronic Scooter Controllers have become a popular addition to our vehicles. Ask specific questions about ESCs here!

***WARNING*** this section is for ADVANCED MODDERS. if you try anything in this section you NEED to expect minor issues with the build up to and including complete FAILURE of EVERYTHING in your freshly built BPRO.

Have fun ;-) :-)
By Turbo1002
My daughter has an old pink corvette which in now stuck in reverse. It goes in reverse even with the key turned off. Good chance the board is broken. Have been looking around at many past posts. Not really looking to this pw faster at the moment. So my first question is would anyone have a spare board like this they would be willing to sell? Second question if I can not find a replacement board for a reasonable price what parts would be needed to make this car work forward and reverse. Many here have spoken about cheap PWM such as this one.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/201336780734?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT
Other than this controller what part will I need? I am guessing a different accelerator pedal, relay and resistor for the brake . What parts are needed for the reverse? The car has a lever to make it go slow forward, hi forward and reverse?
Attachments
IMG_20170716_204522.jpg
Why wont anyone help me??

Also Lightning Mcqueen H8256-9991 is the one I ha[…]

Where to find batteries

Ebay. Depending on what battery you are replacing […]

@toycrushers Is there a way to put a break reduc[…]

Redcat Racing shook the scale crawling world with […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course