KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
This is where you introduce yourself! Share your insight, areas of expertise, or just interests.
By GORILLAMUNCH
I have 3 kids (11, 8 & 4), I want to get a PW but my two older ones dont really fit. Unfortunately they never got the chance to have a power wheel. I ll be looking for a project where i could mod a PW so that they all could have a chance to drive. Am i too late for my older kids? Have any links from previous projects? Could i push it to take me at 6'3" 220lbs?
By Beargibson3100
I once modified a barbie power wheels jeep to be 4x4. yup, 4 motors. It would tote my fast 240lb butt up the steep hill in our back yard. the reason I did it, I was tired of pushing my nieces out when the would get stuck. I have seen one on youtube that had a live axle, go-kart tires, and a massive motor. You're not too late, just make it safe for the 4 year old. :D
By toycrusher
Your time and money ahead to start with an appropriate go-kart chassis and add an electric motor and controller. You'll never make a power wheel durable for larger kids
By GORILLAMUNCH
I got a used Jeep Wrangler for the littlest one. So far i ll let her ride it until the snow hits and see where i go from there.
Lightning McQueen wiring help

http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com/download/file[…]

PHASE 2 - UPGRADE FROM 1WD TO 2WD PHASE 3 will b[…]

They look like marker lights. Check these LED ligh[…]

ActionWheels 6v Batmobile

I've added a 12V/12AH battery, purchased from Ball[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course