Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything you want to put here that is "G" rated that doesnt really fit anywhere else
By gratefuldad
#103605
What the Heck! Didn't you just have snow last week? :lol:
User avatar
By bruces_eviltwin
#103612
pretty close! we have already had 42 degrees here overnight :cry: its not looking like a long summer :evil:
User avatar
By aVWguy
User avatar
By aVWguy
#114298
waiting 6 months for the result of an EEG test ... just to be told i'm not allowed to drive for a year ... -.-" .. i want to kick something
User avatar
By bruces_eviltwin
#114313
how the bread gets dry because my 11 year old cant close the bag! :evil: :evil:
User avatar
By aVWguy
#114652
confused weather .... went from deep snow to 50 degrees again ... o-0 .... i need more snow ...
User avatar
By daveweber34
#115944
Forgetfulness and stupidity. I told my two year old son he could watch his train video after dropping off his sisters at school today. When I checked the DVD play in the vehicle I left the ignition on with the lights on. DOH! I go to pick up my oldest daughter from school and I don't even have enough juice for the click, click, click...... Crap!

Luckily my neighbor was able to drive me to the school to get her (yes, I was late). Right now I have a PW 12v fast charger on it. I have two hours until I have to pick up my youngest daughter from school. I hope it works a miracle or else it will be a wet bicycle ride for me since it has been raining here today.
User avatar
By aVWguy
#116109
buying something that is supposed to be ready to run once assembled .... to find out when i open the package i have to buy more parts to use it .... (mintduino) ...
and weather so cold the motor oil in my tractor gets too thick for me to pull the starter rope O_O ... and the rope breaking as a result
User avatar
By aVWguy
#117294
hearing i have to get my shoulder cut open again .. multiple times :shock:
and the thought of not being able to drive my car for a year while i am getting cut open and healing repetedly
.................need the right arm to shift gears :roll:
User avatar
By bruces_eviltwin
#117864
Having 17 blizzards in one winter
User avatar
By x-tremeOCK
#117904
aVWguy wrote:hearing i have to get my shoulder cut open again .. multiple times :shock:
and the thought of not being able to drive my car for a year while i am getting cut open and healing repetedly
.................need the right arm to shift gears :roll:



....and to use the Charmin :? .... :lol:

X
User avatar
By aVWguy
User avatar
By daveweber34
#126450
My family took a long vacation back to the states to see extended family this summer. I left first with the kids and then my wife followed two weeks later. I was told by my neighbor that there was a large storm that came through the day after my wife left to join us in the states. Meaning, that is when power went out in our house. Meaning that for 20 days our refrigerator did not run. Meaning when I came back home we had food in it that sat rotting in summer heat for 20 days!!!

When I opened the doors, I was darn near knocked on my arse by the stench. No kidding, I estimate that there were 20k-30k maggots inside it. They were on and in virtually everything that wasn't vacuum packed. There was one spot on the side wall that was covered in a solid mass of maggots about the size of a large brown mailing envelope that fit unfolded 8.5"x11" paper sheets. That one spot alone probably had a few thousand maggots. In the freezer there were some meat and fish items that were vacuum packed and they had blown up like the Goodyear blimp. And the mold too. Good lord. Some of the vegetable that were in it had liquefied almost entirely.

I had to disassemble every single screw (literally) and remove everything except for the evaporator coil in it to clean out all the maggots and slime in it. The refrigerator has been sitting outside for one week, with the doors open, with baking soda lining all the flat surfaces in an attempt to remove the rancid food/maggot smell. No dice so far on that. I think three weeks of rancid food may have wrecked our fridge.
User avatar
By Brother Al
#126459
Oh Dear God thats Aweful! Wicked sorry to hear it... yeah, Time for a new fridge.
User avatar
By wired
#126460
Not cool.
:) :P :D :lol:

Honey, could you grab me a beer out of the fri--- :shock: ....Uh..nevermind.

Time for a house hunting trip round the ole block.
Last edited by wired on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Karlynoem
#126509
daveweber34 wrote:Finding a long lost sippy cup........





.......with curdled milk in it. YUK!!!!

hahaaaa similar happen with me when i ask my elder sister to open my lost lunch box and when she opened, don't ask what happen she was after me to smell it. Conversation seems yukky.
User avatar
By x-tremeOCK
#126875
Karlynoem wrote:
daveweber34 wrote:Finding a long lost sippy cup........





.......with curdled milk in it. YUK!!!!

hahaaaa similar happen with me when i ask my elder sister to open my lost lunch box and when she opened, don't ask what happen she was after me to smell it. Conversation seems yukky.


Took the family to Disney World when my kids were 8 and 11(they're in their 30's now). We got a sweet rental Jeep 4x4 from Hertz at the airport and drove it to Dizzy. The car sat in the parking lot for 2 days in the Florida sun when we desided to take a short trip to the Gulf. I opened the car door and got smacked right in the nose with the stinch of rotten milk my son spilled on our drive from the airport. I think the only time I got punched harder was by the bouncer at a biker bar in Wilmington,IL. I still turn green at the thought of that smell. :lol:

X
User avatar
By aVWguy
#127601
finding dead fish under the on land part of the dock when its 90 degrees .... i almost puked in the lake X_x .... baaaad smell


is it me or is this thread really starting to stink? lol
User avatar
By aVWguy
#130405
combinatoin shoulder surgery and epilepsy ...... pain keeps me awake most of the night them when i DOOOO fall asleep the brain goes all tesla coil X.x


oddly enough it could be worse lol
User avatar
By bruces_eviltwin
#132496
I don't like frost on my car windows on May 30th grrr
User avatar
By iDz Bowl
#135441
I don't like that you can get 20 responses on Facebook to every one you get for a post in the forum. I will say, the one you get here is far more educated than the 20 you get on Facebook, lol.
User avatar
By CJB
#135450
iDz Bowl wrote:I don't like that you can get 20 responses on Facebook to every one you get for a post in the forum. I will say, the one you get here is far more educated than the 20 you get on Facebook, lol.


Amen brother. I'm not sure where some of those people come from. :lol:
User avatar
By wired
#135453
Rain. Buckets and buckets of rain. Filled ditches, flooded roads and puddles of the abundant liquid everywhere. The dog stinks, the floors are always tracked with, well, everything and my rain gear is either lost or saturated when I need it. Oh, and all this followed up with more rain annnnnnd a hurricane. 1 foot of liquid sunshine and counting. Gonna be a good week. :evil:
Last edited by wired on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
By taz11
#135462
CJB wrote:
iDz Bowl wrote:I don't like that you can get 20 responses on Facebook to every one you get for a post in the forum. I will say, the one you get here is far more educated than the 20 you get on Facebook, lol.


Amen brother. I'm not sure where some of those people come from. :lol:



They where the ones that did not get approved here :P
User avatar
By iDz Bowl
#135464
taz11 wrote:
CJB wrote:
iDz Bowl wrote:I don't like that you can get 20 responses on Facebook to every one you get for a post in the forum. I will say, the one you get here is far more educated than the 20 you get on Facebook, lol.


Amen brother. I'm not sure where some of those people come from. :lol:



They where the ones that did not get approved here :P


Something I would like is a Facebook MPW Hall of Shame Nominees thread, lol! World's dumbest post goes to....
User avatar
By taz11
#135467
aVWguy wrote:rebuilding an engine with a friend ... and finding "extra" rod bearings



I found an oil pump......After installing the pan :? :?: :!: DOH! :evil:
User avatar
By wired
#135984
When people, especially new people, post to the forums requesting vague help and never respond to members who reach out to assist. Also people who never report back if the problem they were having has been resolved or not (and how). The moral fiber of society has unraveled to the point of chaotic knots "nots". :twisted:
By edac
#136010
CJB wrote:Knowing winter is coming and trying to find a spot for all the power wheels in the shed. It's like Jenga in there.


I can get the Power wheels in there, but the patio furniture, lawn tractor, push mower, tiller,...... I might have to get a tarp for them. :lol:
User avatar
By taz11
#136108
edac wrote:
CJB wrote:Knowing winter is coming and trying to find a spot for all the power wheels in the shed. It's like Jenga in there.


I can get the Power wheels in there, but the patio furniture, lawn tractor, push mower, tiller,...... I might have to get a tarp for them. :lol:




:D :D :D :D :D :D 8-)
YOU....have a future here :roll: :lol:
User avatar
By aVWguy
#136157
ordering pizza and digging out the old nintendo .... and not being able to find duckhunt
User avatar
By toycrusher
#138456
Starting the weekend with 14 modded rides. Ending the weekend with only two still running, the two least modified... :x
User avatar
By toycrusher
#138494
Rob222 wrote:Not so sure I like this new format …..


It's going to take a lot of getting used to but stick with us. You'll love the improvements
By Glorydays
#146364
wired wrote:When people, especially new people, post to the forums requesting vague help and never respond to members who reach out to assist. Also people who never report back if the problem they were having has been resolved or not (and how). The moral fiber of society has unraveled to the point of chaotic knots "nots". :twisted:


Old thread I know...

But I really liked this.
User avatar
By 69cuda
#146439
Having 2 batteries, 1 good 1 bad.....intending to take harness off the sealed bad one and then realizing i took it off the good one......gutterball
User avatar
By toycrusher
#147258
Rob222 wrote:"The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words:"


:lol: YES!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
User avatar
By chart2006
#147358
During lab when I was in college (I'm an ECE) my group finished a circuit and it wasn't working. After looking it over several times I realized there wasn't anything wrong with the design so I just attributed the problem to bad IC's which is fairly common. Before I could stop him my TA, who didn't know his butt from a hole in the ground, decided to swap the polarity at the power supply. Yeah he smoked it... I told him I wasn't building it again. It's like dude you're working on your Ph.D. you should have known better?!?!

daveweber34 wrote:Letting the smoke out of a circuit board. [It was my fault. I reversed the polarity of the battery when hooking up the spade connectors because I was paying attention to a "disagreement" my daughters were having instead of how I was hooking up the battery.]
Image
Things I DON'T like.

During lab when I was in college (I'm an ECE) my g[…]

Is this alternative similar to CJB Turbo Timer 4 […]

Hi guys thanks again - batteries come this week so[…]

In all seriousness, if you do decide to part it ou[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course