KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Electronic Scooter Controllers have become a popular addition to our vehicles. Ask specific questions about ESCs here!

***WARNING*** this section is for ADVANCED MODDERS. if you try anything in this section you NEED to expect minor issues with the build up to and including complete FAILURE of EVERYTHING in your freshly built BPRO.

Have fun ;-) :-)
By killab443
Hey guys, planning on doing a 24v conversion on my daughters Jeep this summer. I'm on the fence with buying an ESC or just doing a pedal mod with a variable switch from a old drill. My main question is, will the variable switch give the same benefit of the ESC? I'm aware that there is obviously other advantages to ESC, but just wondering if will help save the gears in a similar fashion. P.S I plan on running 7R with 775 motors with a metal first gear. Thanks!

By RyanG
Can't answer your question, but I can say that my kids Jeep has been working great with the 24V ESC system I built. I have the same gearboxes and motors too. Looking forward to seeing your progress. Also, if you want an easy route to 24V, EastCoastPowerUp may be your best bet, although I didn't exactly use that advice.
By Tex1
Just go the ESC route, it's not hard or expensive (I bought the ESC and the pedal on Aliexpress for like 16 euros in total) and it transforms the car, It becomes much more playable. It's like a totally different toy. We have a Gaucho with stock motors, stock shifter switches, and 24v. It's great, after 5 minutes of learning the pedal a kid can drive slow or go crazy and drift. I'm kicking myself for not doing it earlier.

What are you using for batteries? Tires?

I may have one in the dream dazzler project I plan[…]

I am glad to read that you come up with outstandin[…]

4x4 12v circuit issue

wondering how do you like the sportrax. I'm saw so[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course