KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Use this area as your personal project pages or blog! Each thread belongs to one user as a project page!
By 6772owner
Well the time has come to upgrade my daughter from Power Wheels vehicles, she is now too tall for her 24v RZR and thats about the largest vehicle available... So I looked at many, many options and settled on getting her a traditional go kart. I had started looking for something used I build out, but time and lack of options led me to buy new. I ended up looking at and getting the Go Bowen Baja Moto from Big Toys.

The kart came in quickly, was crated nicely with wood and steel, no damage and heavy! I immediately brought it home and started modifying it (DUH!). I added LED headlights, park lights, underglow and reflector taillights for safety/night driving. I used a project box I had to house the 12v battery, switches and wiring.

Painting the grey box black so that it blends in with the vehicle. I also painted a piece of plexiglass for the front lighting to mount on.

I was very thankful for my HF hydraulic lift table.

Wiring up the project box.

Thank you, I will post a video when I figure out how too... Ha Ha
Thank you sir! I agree, its very nice to have with these heavy machines.

Ha Ha, right? I just use Photo Bucket, the videos dont want to cooperate though...

I have a White magica , lall parts available Stil[…]

So my Kids wanted faster but not much going for Be[…]

I’ve got the old school original kid trax fi[…]

I recently upgraded my kids Dora Jeep from 6v to 1[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course