KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Swapping wheels? Adding suspension? Adding traction mods? This is the place for anything between the body and the ground!
Hello! We have a Power Wheels Barbie Dream Camper. The wheel noise is crazy loud down our street or sidewalk. I just want to make the wheels quieter, we don't need traction and definitely do not want to strip the motor/gears. Any brilliant suggestions?

As for the second question: If you're running stock voltages you probably will be ok on the gearboxes, even with fairly grippy rubber. If you can get road-bike tires, they don't have quite as much traction as a mountain bike tire. I've installed these with some strips of foam on a nearly-stock Jeep Hurricane and it definitely quiets things down, but it will still slip a bit, especially under braking. I don't see any indication that it's too much stress on the gearbox, especially relative to the other more-heavily-modified vehicles in the fleet. I found a local seller on craigslist getting rid of some used tires for a few bucks a piece and picked up all the ones he had.

Adding a bike tire with some foam padding will definitely make it quieter and perhaps improve the ride quality as well.
I had a thought about this recently, has anyone tried applying black silicone sealant just apply it in a tread like pattern and wait a day for it to fully set, or alternatively if you don't want to use an entire tube just two thin strips around the inside and outside edge of each wheel.
Unibody Jeep Stock Lift

Looking for front and rear modules

Stock lift for unibody jeeps

Are the front and rear modules used for “sto[…]

The Barbie Jeep make over

Here are a couple pics of the upgraded all metal[…]

Texans in 2017?

Clicking in from Houston. I have a small fleet o[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course