KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Use this area as your personal project pages or blog! Each thread belongs to one user as a project page!
Hey there community. Thanks for having such a great resource. I am finally getting around to tackling a couple of projects that have to do with two of my older children's ride on vehicles, one being a John Deere Gator and the other a Yamaha Raptor 700R. This one is dedicated to the John Deere Gator. I made a pretty detailed video of what I'm trying to do, however, after doing the video I realized I did not ask if anyone knew how to reconnect the petals and possibly troubleshoot the gearbox for the shifter that's in-between the seats. The petals were taken off at some point and I have no idea how to put them back on so if someone has a quick how-to or a diagram of the electronics on the gator I would appreciate it.

After having watched several videos and quite a few projects posted through this forum I realized I most likely going to want to do a battery upgrade and possibly a gearbox upgrade. I'm also looking for some replacement tires. Maybe some seatbelts.

Also what kind of paint would be suggested for use with this plastic? It's for my daughter so I'm probably going to painted pink instead of green LOL

Thanks a ton.

Jay

VIDEO

DIRECTORY WITH PICTURES
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

I usually use Valspar, Rustoleum or Krylon Fusion paint for plastic, I also use an adhesive promotor. Prep is the key though, sand, sand, sand, clean well, paint in the right temp/humidity and follow the flash/dry times.

If both motors are working in high gear, look for […]

High speed motors usually means less torque. What […]

The replacement motor gearbox combo may not be sui[…]

can we get a little more info like make and model […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course