KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Need new motors? Grind a gearbox? Adding teeth to a pinion?
Wasn’t too difficult to install. Had to cut the plastic that went around the factory 550 motors to make room, and drill out mounting holes for bigger screws and some washers. only thing im trying to figure out is at 100% on speed controller from eastcoastpowerup esc module it goes a couple feet then completely dies. After a few seconds it turns back on. With the factory 550 motors this did not happen. Here is a link to jeep at 50% on speed controller
Can check my channel for other vids of the jeep

Sorry if this is off topic this is my first post is this the same gear box that’s in there new xr 4x4 https://www.bigtoysgreencountry.com/bla ... jet-black/ I am wanting to buy it gut the esc as well as the shifter steering motor ( for my current modified lil f150 6v with rubber tires key ignition PWM running 2 x 20v 6 amp hr Dewalt battery’s in parallel) and put in a easy east coat power ups kit and add 775 motors I live in the Ozark mountains and my drive way climbs a few hundred feet in a mile sorry if this is the wrong place I know that a lot
Thank you for any information what I have learned from this site is priceless thank for all the info :D
Im not sure but i have a feeling all of their gearboxes are similar.. also those 6 amp/hr batteries wont last long, i suggest higher.. im running 2 12 volt 18 amp/hr and they last for at least a whole day! The esc wont be a problem but for the 775 motors you wil have to rig it up to work.. i used a dremel tool and longer nuts and bolts... hope this helps

I am having the exact same issue with my sons rapt[…]

can we get a little more info like make and model […]

So one of the motors burned out on my kids Viper. […]

I have a Power Wheels Duner racer. I upgraded it t[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course