KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
This is where you introduce yourself! Share your insight, areas of expertise, or just interests.
By CrazyMainer
Coming to you LIVE from sunny Wales Maine!

New to the group but not new to the hobby, currently working on an old peg perego gator. Will keep the forum updated on the project as I go.

Anyone else have some neat "work" power wheel builds? The shiny hub caps and killer paint jobs are cool and all, but lets see the "Frankenwheels", the plow rigs, etc.

By Hak.MX736
I have 1 build underway (Peg Perego gator) and have a case Peg Perego tractor and a power wheels fire truck
By Hak.MX736
Me neither this is my first build😁[/url]
By Hak.MX736
I have a esc on the way(arriving Thursday) for the variable speed pedal and stock pedal’s brake😁
What are u building???
By Hak.MX736
How do you do the lights😯
They are amazing 😉
Perfect music🙂
By Hak.MX736
😮 I’ve only been working on the gator for several weeks!!! But it is for a range of 6-15 year olds and beauty wasn’t really a big part of the project.
By Hak.MX736
By the way do you known anything about wiring that can help me with the esc, brakes and throttle? Thanks either way😁
By CJB
Hak.MX736 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:09 pm By the way do you known anything about wiring that can help me with the esc, brakes and throttle? Thanks either way😁
I've done only one ESC project and that was about 8 years ago. I'm afraid I'm not much help there.
Here's the thread: http://modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/to ... C_ID=19564
By Hak.MX736
Thanks but I only have 1 battery

I want to upgrade the motors to 775 with at least […]

Magic Cars modifications

Hello everyone, did anyone have any success with m[…]

Volts/ current regulator

Many thanks again dude. Sorry to keep asking quest[…]

H4805 Linkage Help Part B7659-9419D

Hello all! Found the part through The Shop Vac No[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course