KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Have you added running lights? Headlamps? Perhaps some spinners?
By Acornstu
Just wanted somewhere to brag about my terrible trailer and vent about how everyone thinks ripping 2 batteries out of their sorry about my... um... self... pickups is the only way to roll.

It's a 50 pound pound starting battery! Ree!

Anyway. Nephew after building a new battery and spending 5 hours welding a hitch on and building a trailer made it 30 feet before the fuze blew.

Started cutting back burned wires to the point i wound up gutting it. Wired up a toggle switch and said have fun. Made it 50 feet and told me he was really unhappy about how i fixed it and got out.

...18650 cells and nickel strips are on the way along with brushless motors and metal gears.

He's really going to regret this when i make him wear a 5 point harness and full face helmat to drive his "junk" power wheels around.

By RxJoshRx
Nice work on the hitch.

Put new batter, rubber tires, and lights on my little girls RZR and she doesn’t want to drive it now l- but likes sitting in it and playing with the lights. Haha

Basically now building it for my son who just turned 15 months.

Trying to beef up the front suspension- started getting some sag due to the added battery weight and tires.

Good luck on the build and let us know how it turns out!
By Acornstu
Sounds awesome! I just ordered everything to male a 24v dune racer. Should be pretty fast. Once I'm happy with the final voltage I'm gerting a 12v step down for lights. I think I'm having more fun than my nephew with these builds
By Acornstu
RxJoshRx wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:05 pm Nice work on the hitch.

Put new batter, rubber tires, and lights on my little girls RZR and she doesn’t want to drive it now l- but likes sitting in it and playing with the lights. Haha

Basically now building it for my son who just turned 15 months.

Trying to beef up the front suspension- started getting some sag due to the added battery weight and tires.

Good luck on the build and let us know how it turns out!
Nice! Figures. Lol. Managed to get a scooter axle and motor welded under it and spent 2 hours trying to keep the chain on. Gave it up and took the torch after it. Through some miracle the useless local hardware store had the exact dimensions axle. It's so perfect i'm buying a dozen to shelf them. So, now i'm putting it all back together like it was and throwing the 24v at it. Oh well. Haven't had time for the trailer. Trying to fix 2 broken down cars, 3 lawnmowers, and my pos dumptruck so i can drive for free while it makes it's own payments. Hopefully things slow down soon.

So one of the motors burned out on my kids Viper. […]

I have a Power Wheels Duner racer. I upgraded it t[…]

introduction

Hello everyone just getting into this new hobby an[…]

My kids birthday is coming up and I want to get hi[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course