KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Have you added running lights? Headlamps? Perhaps some spinners?
By pjandrade
Working on a 2010 mustang. Was able to do the lights easily. However I am looking to install backup lights and break lights (without adding break pedal). Can someone guide me on the right direction?

Thanks in advance

By Houdeani01
You could use a relay on the gas pedal that you set to turn on the brake lights when the gas pedal is not pressed. Similarly you could put a relay on the shifter that turns on reverse lights when it is switched to reverse. This would be one of many ways to accomplish this. Let me know if you need more detail than that.
By FASTRAKR
I am actually looking at doing the same thing right now as well as adding a gear indicator on the dash so I can tell from behind what gear she is in before she hits the pedal.
By D3v1L
Houdeani01 wrote:You could use a relay on the gas pedal that you set to turn on the brake lights when the gas pedal is not pressed. Similarly you could put a relay on the shifter that turns on reverse lights when it is switched to reverse. This would be one of many ways to accomplish this. Let me know if you need more detail than that.

Diagram please
By D3v1L
Houdeani01 wrote:You could use a relay on the gas pedal that you set to turn on the brake lights when the gas pedal is not pressed. Similarly you could put a relay on the shifter that turns on reverse lights when it is switched to reverse. This would be one of many ways to accomplish this. Let me know if you need more detail than that.

Diagram please

List updated with what's currently available.

Ok i have a problem with this. It goes backward po[…]

I still hate you for all your awesome builds! :[…]

Back again... With another Beetle...

My 5 year old talked me into dragging this free Be[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course