Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything that doesn't fit somewhere else & general forum updates
Hello, I am a newbie to this site and forum so please go easy on me :) I am having issues with my Dumar Yamaha Raptor 660r which my kids got as a birthday gift. It was previously owned and never seemed to go quite as fast as it should from the very beginning. I ended up purchasing a brand new battery and a new pedal switch but I am still having power issues. I charge the battery for the recommended time and the LED power indicator light registers all green bars except for the uppermost green bar. When the kids get on it it seems to go quite fast in the high gear but then it quickly indicates yellow (mid) battery charge within about ten minutes or so. It also seems to get stuck in low gear (even when it is physically put in high gear). If i move the cord that is connected to the battery the LED indicator registers green after it has already registered low battery. If i can get lucky this may correct the problem for a brief period of time where it will then go faster. Does anyone have any ideas to correct this issue? I am trying to get this corrected once and for all as if i can't get this corrected there is no point in keeping this machine, the kids also get frustrated with it as they want to ride it but there are some points it completely stalls out. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Any responses would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance!

Have you done any testing of voltages at various parts and at various charge levels of the battery?
Fully charged battery right off the charger should be around 13.2v or slightly above, after they sit for awhile they usually level out to around 12.8-13v depending on the condition of the battery

Advising you to familiarize yourself with your veh[…]

These links work very well. I'm also looking for t[…]

It's the information I'm looking for as well.

Bye Bye push nuts

Hey, this works like a charm. I did it last night[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course