KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Use this area as your personal project pages or blog! Each thread belongs to one user as a project page!
By NceptioN

Forgot to post pics of the jeep when I bought it.This is all I could seem to find.I bought this for 40 bucks off cl with no battery,but the guy showed me it was in working condition.

Did the rubber tire conversion.It was worth it I think.I still have a little sag in the front,but its fixable and im glad it was done.

The radio didnt work of course.I tried to fix it,but it had been left out in the weather.My daughter said she wanted her name on it.All the stickers where faded so I just improvised.

Then I had to paint that hot pink mess....

Next time the tires or coming off the rim.

And the most important the driver...

I had a lot of help from mpw on facebook and on here.She loved what santa brought her for Christmas.Thanks and im not done yet!

By best52
hi NcetptioN
For the moment i am thinking about that, but i have a metal lathe, an oven to melt aluminium
i found how to make mold with sand, if i put everything together, i should be able
to make an adapter for that , i hope lol
Soon i will do it, i will put pics
Thank you
By NceptioN
best52 wrote:hi NcetptioN
For the moment i am thinking about that, but i have a metal lathe, an oven to melt aluminium
i found how to make mold with sand, if i put everything together, i should be able
to make an adapter for that , i hope lol
Soon i will do it, i will put pics
Thank you
Yea if you know how to use those tools I would imagine so.Just know that you need a cross brace for the top of your suspension on jeeps.Use cotter pins instead of those dumb nuts that com on pw.Pex tubing and the rest is simple.
By NceptioN
It was really the only thing I could find to slide over it and slide rite into the HF wheel.I looked at some angle iron to that would have worked,but my welder died awhile back and can't bring myself to buy a cheap one.Some guys where saying the copper tubing for plumbing but I couldn't see it working without a lot of sanding or different shafts so I thought of the next thing
By NceptioN
Can't steers enough a bar from side to side on the top side of the top of the suspension and do away with the nuts that come on the pw and if you still have sag adjust you tow by bending on a vise or have someone Fab a bracket for u.

Hi all, new to the forum. Ive been looking for an […]

Those things were awesome but I don't think they w[…]

Yes, bigfoot, or any of the early Metal Frame jeep[…]

http://www.mltoys.com/product-p/775-to-7r-mounting[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course